5.26.2004

My Wednesday Night w/ the Rach

My weekly wednesday dinner with Rach was fun. We ate ramen since we couldn't go to the korean restaurant b/c rach's car is dying and i have no car... or a license for that matter. Regardless, in lieu of netflix delievering the movies to me already, Rach and I watched Love Acutally. I highly recommend it. It is quite endearing... I do love those Britainers hehe... I actually loved Love Actually... hehe

I also watched my favorite scenes from Return of the King... damn, I love that movie...

Watched Unfaithful... I heard it was good, but it's more pornish than movie-ish I think... A lot of sex... dunno... maybe I wasn't in the mood after watching Love Actually... hehe... It wasn't that bad though... I liked the ending...

What did I do today?

I was in the lab all day... we started talking about going to DC and we all got excited about it... hehe... Hopefully, it will be fun...

I mean... my life isn't really all that exciting...

I think the highest point of my day was getting the netflix movies in the mail... now, if only my credit card would come already...

Since I can't think of anything else to write....

Here's one of my favorite quotes from the Love Actually:

Prime Minister(Hugh Grant): ...solving what really matters... to Britain. We may be a small country but we're a great one too. A country of Shakespeare, Churchill, The Beatles, Sean Connery, Harry Potter, David Beckham's right foot... David Beckham's left foot, come to that...

yea... I'm really thankful that Britain brought us Harry Potter... You know I am!!

And, my real favorite:

Prime Minister(Hugh Grant): Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think of the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the twin towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. And if you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion that love actually is all around.


aww... right?


Exactly, how ambiguous am I to you people? As much as I believe that I am to you? Or even more? Or, less...?

Answer me that, peeps...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home